Reporting to the General Manager of Pinnacle Engineering (2018) Limited, the successful candidate will work as part of a team involving CAD drafting assignments, project management, estimating, etc. for a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Technician/Technologist Diploma from recognized post-secondary institution.
- Experience in design, drafting and work assignments using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Project Management skills such as scheduling, estimating, communications with clients, contractors and internal staff.
- Excellent organizational skills and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Knowledge of Municipal and Provincial Development Regulations/Design Standards
Pinnacle Engineering (2018) Limited is a division of the KMK Capital Group of Companies, which offers competitive compensation and an attractive benefits program. As an employee of the KMK Group you will be part of a growing company that values a supportive, team based environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone enquiries please.
Please forward your resume (pdf format) on or before 20 November 2020 to [email protected].